Smartphones under ₹4000 are perfectly good for the basic task E.g. 4G voice/video call, YouTube, Whats app, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Browsing etc.
Factors To Consider While Buying a Smartphone
- Brand with Large community, software and service center Support.
- Choose Better Processor because it includes Graphics/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Network/Image processing unit etc.
- Display & Battery
- Android 9/10/11/12
Price of a device directly depends on their specification. The more amount you pay the more features you will get.We recommend mobiles basis of
1. CPU & GPU benchmarks 2. Display & Battery 3. Camera and 4. UI performance.
Take a look at our picks for the best phones under Rs.4000 below.
|CPU||Unisoc 9832E Quad Core|
|DISPLAY||5 inch/854×480 Pixels/194ppi|
|MAIN CAMERA||2MP/LED flash/480p@30fps|
|SELFIE CAMERA||2MP/LED flash/480p@30fps|
|RAM/ROM||1GB / 8GB|
|FEATURES||Scratch Resistant Display|
Reason To Buy Itel A23 Pro
- Unisoc 9832E Quad Core will provide descent performance.
- 5 inch Display & 2400mAh battery provide 5-6 hr usage.
- Dual-SIM Standby 4G.
- Android 10 GO edition is a lite weight Android OS.
- 2MP front back camera are able to capture descent image in day time.